By Kore Ravensea
© 2020 Kore Ravensea. All rights reserved.
This wonderfully delicious recipe is inspired by the upcoming Sabbat, Lammas.
Lammas is a time to celebrate the plentiful crops we have harvested and is a time of hearty feasting. The pumpkin in the bread symbolizes one of the crops that was harvested during this time and the bread signifies the grain that was grown.
Harvest Pumpkin Bread is something I love any time of the day. I’ve always loved it! I have a number of recipes, but I have to say, this one is my favorite! This pumpkin bread has the best texture and an amazing flavor - you won’t be able to stop eating it. I love how easy it is as well! I hope you will enjoy this recipe during your Lammas celebration, with family and friends.
One half cup of pumpkin puree
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of honey (add more for additional sweetness)
¼ cup of coconut cream
2 cups of blanched almond flour
½ teaspoon of Celtic sea salt
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine: pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla extract, honey, and coconut cream. Stir until well integrated.
3. Add in almond flour, sea salt, cinnamon, and baking soda.
4. Grease pan with coconut oil or butter. Add mixture to pan.
5. Bake for 60 minutes.
6. Set aside to cool. Serve.
Serves approximately 12.